Razer Maelstrom Audio Engine.
Hear your enemies before you see them with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound. If the sound source does not support 7.1 or 5.1 Surround Sound, the Megalodon will also perform as a quality Stereo Headset with a deep thumping bass.
Onboard Audio Processing.
Offload the Virtualisation of the Surround Sound to the internal sound card and take the demand off your CPU.
Noise Filtering, Amplified Microphone.
Be heard loud and clear.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 32O at 1kHz.
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 102 dB ± 4dB at 1 kHz.
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW.
- Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium magnets.
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”.
- Cable Length: 3.3 m / 10.83 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 225 g / 0.5 lbs.
- Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz.
- ensitivity (-37 dB ± 4dB @1kHz, 1V/Pa): Variable (user adjustable).
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB.
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional.
Audio Processing Unit:
- Master volume, center speaker, front speakers, side speakers, rear speakers, bass level, mic sensitivity, mic leveling, mic mute, Razer Maelstrom on/off, active/standby toggle, reset.
- Cable: 3.3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath.
- Connector: Gold-plated USB.
- PC with USB port.
- Powered USB-Port recommended.
- Windows® XP / x64 / Vista/ Vista64/Windows 7.
- Note: The Megalodon will not be able to produce a surround field with only 2 channels from the source material. The Megalodon will perform as a quality stereo headset when listening to a stereo source in 2.0 mode.